Companies use an average of 2,415 cloud apps where 98% are unmanaged and 89% of users are in the cloud. Most of your users are now remote and 85% of your traffic is in the cloud! Shouldn’t your security be, too?
Generation Digital (https://www.gend.co/) and Netskope invite you to learn more about the Next Generation Secure Web Gateway (NG SWG). Netskope's NG SWG offers web security for the cloud, protects the cloud services, applications, websites, and data for any user, location, or device.
Netskope's NG SWG enables security teams to detect, investigate, and respond, plus apply new threat intelligence retrospectively. NG SWGs have the visibility across web and cloud traffic for data and context that is required and not possible with legacy SWGs.
Attend this webinar to get insights into why an NG SWG is the solution organisations need to keep up with the changing landscape in cloud security.
During this webinar, attendees learned:
- The state of web threats today and where legacy web security solutions fall short
- Smarter strategies and techniques for keeping pace with web security in the cloud age
- How a NG SWG can safely enable remote working using the cloud to scale remote access and security to all employees
- Where NG SWG and Zero Trust Network Access fit into the SASE model
- Examples of clients moving away from Symantec and Bluecoat
We will also highlight a case study from a client called Arrow Global who used Netskope to secure their collaboration tools including Workplace from Facebook and Microsoft Teams.
All guests are welcomed to register for the event.
This is a free event.