Please join us for this virtual lunch & learn from the comfort of your own office. Useful content and a great lunch are in store.
This complimentary briefing will feature, Supervisory Special Agent, Joseph Hooper from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). We have designed this content for chief compliance officers, leaders, and managers from Registered Investment Advisers (RIAs).
Supervisory Special Agent Hooper will cover the following topics:
- Understanding the cyber criminal
- Cyber-crime facts and statistics
- Phases of a cyber attack - focusing heavily on the reconnaissance phase
- Business Email Compromises – definitions, do's and don’ts
- Ransomware – definitions, do's and don’ts
- Best practices (passwords, employee training, etc.)
Each registrant will receive a $25 gift certificate in advance, so you may order your own lunch to enjoy during the presentation.
The live session will commence at 12:00 PM PDT and conclude at 1:30 PM.
June 25, 2020
Start at: 12:00 PM
End at: 1:30 PM
This event is exclusive to the recipient of the invitation.
This is a free event.