In this webinar, explore how Adam Roseneck, Franchise Dealer and General Manager at Canadian Tire, uses integrated video security and access control for proactive loss prevention and faster incident resolution. Roseneck owns a 10,000 square-foot facility in Hamilton, just outside of Toronto, Ontario that operates as both a retail location and automotive service center. Since he took over the store a little over a year ago he has optimized workflow, reduced product shrinkage, protected his business from false claims, and empowered staff members with a unified access and surveillance solution.
- Reducing product shrinkage with Person of Interest Notifications and Floor Plans
- Providing remote visibility and visual evidence with integrated video security and access control
- Ensuring COVID-19 protocol compliance with Crowd Notifications
- Setting time-based unlocks for entrances and exits with Door Schedules
- Setting granular user access to doors and cameras with Role-Based Permissions
Bonus: We will provide a features demo showing how your business can benefit from Verkada’s unified management platform.
Can’t join us for the webinar? Everyone who registers will receive access to an on-demand recording.
Special Offer: Sign up with your work email & attend the live webinar to receive a $25 Amazon gift card.
Limit one per person.
Invite up to 1 peer from your company to register for the event.
This is a free event.